Monday, November 4, 2013

E-Squared


At 9:41am on August 4, a new little man came into my life.

Being 35 and pregnant (not to mention 7 years being the age of my youngest) was not exactly in our plans. However, it was in His and I cannot express to Him how very thankful I am for this new chapter in my story.

The worries that came with this, to name a few... "can I love another child?"... "will I be able to love them all equally?"... "will the older two welcome and love this baby?"... "will they all still love me?"... "time? do we have time for this?"  My answer to all of those questions is an emphatic YES!

So today, I am thankful for Elliot (or E-squared as we sometimes refer to him). I cannot imagine my life without this little guy in it. I find that very funny. 6 months ago I was saying "I cannot imagine my life with a baby right now!"  What have I done the past 7 years without this person?!

This song came to my mind while typing today...








No comments:

Post a Comment