Saturday, November 2, 2013

November 2

I love fall, isn't it beautiful. The color, the wind, the rain, the sound the leaves make when you step on them, the way they fly as you drive over them, the smell in the air, and the crispness that is fall.

Fall reminds me that everything gets another chance to start fresh and even in the preparation of that change, it is all still beautiful.


Today my thankfulness is pretty easy to share:

A semi-spontaneous breakfast with one of my dearest friends, who lives out of town.
Our friendship
Our conversation
Honesty
Humility
An empty closet to fill up in the new house
A warm fire in the wood burner
Hot chocolate with my kids


Because November 1st in my opinion (an opinion shared by many), is the last day I will wait to start celebrating the Christmas season, here is my favorite Christmas song (and my favorite version of it!):

Oh Holy Night

No comments:

Post a Comment